I will tell you anythings around and in my home Indonesia :)

I will tell you anythings arround and in my home, here in Indonesia :)

Thursday 17 February 2011

gaming.. Wanna?

Gaming is my Hobby...
No matter what is the condition, im enjoying playing game...
How about you?


Oya, I usually play the game, strategy type.
It was more challenging and need more intelligent when i was playing it...
I like Online game also.
Such as Battlenet in warcraft...
Yupz...


Battle station in Facebook, haha
It looks like for children, but it is so enjoying me...


I had ever played from 8PM until 5Am...
yes I had ever done that...

When i felt stress with my routine im going to play some game...

It just like simple, but it takes big effect for my life for refreshing my self...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment